The BIP (Blunt Impact Projectile), its full line of payload ammunition, and the WEP (Wireless Electric Projectile) were developed to respond to the increased demand for non-lethal solutions for the Modern Warfighter, Law Enforcement Professionals and Security Personnel.
The majority of non-lethal rounds available on the market today are shorter range pain-compliance ammunitions and do not have the broad ranges of the BIP (5m – 80m).
• Pain compliance
• Ability to shoot at 5m (16ft) range safely
• Collapsible head allows for more surface
contact, thus greater pain compliance
The WEP uses mini harpoons to affix the bullet to the target’s clothing and body. Currently, there are no 40mm wireless electric projectiles available on the market today.
• WEP has a range of 50m (165ft)
• Releases a charge, electro-neural
• Customized product for a specialty market
PRESS RELEASE September 25, 2013 SDI Completes Sale of Operational [...]